Thursday, August 4, 2011

um, yeah

things that have bugged me today~ dishes, laundry, the smell of neighbors dog shit heating up in the sun, flies from the previously mentioned dog shit, smoking, wanting to take a nap but unable to sleep (BOOOOO HISSSSSS!), upstairs neighbors TV being turned up so loud we will be in the market for hearing aids soon, how the fuck did i get 22 sts on only 1 side of my last hexi?!?!?! cats that don't like to drop their deuces in their very own catbox (yes, Spity, i am referring to YOU), the fact that i had to take a quarter.

things that made me happy today~ shooting more goodies for the etsy store. shooting hexis. taking a very nice long walk with only my camera to keep me company. the pictures i got from the very nice long walk.





still raw but they make me very happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment